Price And Quantity
- 28 tons Ton
- 11000 INR
- Soluble in Water
- 4.25 Gram per cubic meter (g/m3)
- Dry Place
- 1,565 °C
- Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Cash in Advance (CID)
- 2000 Ton tons Per Month
- 15 Days
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- PP laminated Bags
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
Natural Iron Oxide is an ore of iron which is available in market in powder as well as pigment form as per the needs of our esteemed customers. It has high corrosion resistance quality to metal surface and is used for painting of ships, boats and many more items. It is highly appreciated for its accurate compositions, precise pH value, high effectiveness and a longer shelf life. In order to ensure effectiveness for a longer duration, we pack this Natural Iron Oxide using supreme grade packaging material.
Iron oxide is offered by IIMCO is widely used as inexpensive, durable pigments in paints, coatings and colored concretes. Colors commonly available are in the "earthy" end of the yellow/orange/red/brown/black range
Our Iron Oxide products include :
- Iron Oxide - Red, Black, Yellow and Brown iron oxide.
- Ochres - Red, Brown and Yellow.
- Turkey Umber
Applications of Iron Oxide :
- Animal Feed
- Oil Drilling and Cementing