Price And Quantity
- 10500 INR
- 25401.2 (28 ton) Metric Ton
- Oilfield / float glass / fertilizer / paint
- Iron oxide
- 4000 Metric Ton tons Per Month
- 15 Days
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- PP laminated Bags
- North America, Western Europe, Asia, Central America, Australia, South America, Eastern Europe, Africa, Middle East
Hematite Powder API is a mineral, colored reddish / blackish with 5.10 SG used in oilfield industry for drilling and cementing
Other Details :
- Molecular Formula : Fe2O3
- Cas N. : Fe2O3
- Purity : 97% and aoveb
- Storage : Dry Place
- Density, 5.10 g/cm3 .
We are having largest manufacturing facility in India for Hematite (Iron Oxide) and are the exporter of API Hematite powder with minimum S.G.of 5.10, Hematite rocks are transformed to fine grounded powder (200 mesh) form to make it suitable product for oil drilling application.
- Appearance - Blackish / Reddish Grey colour mineral free flowing heavy powder
- Specific Gravity - 5.1
- Particle Size - 98% passing through 200 mesh
Application of Hematite Powder :
- High Specific Gravity Hematite Powder is used in Oil Drilling.
- Use as a Pigment in various Industries.
- Used in Paints Manufacturing as a Raw Material.
- Hematite / Iron oxide is procured by us from mines from India and these deposits are believed to be some of the finest in the world. The best of the material from these mines have a purity of 97%+ Fe2o3 and specific gravity of more than 5.10%.
Technical Data Sheet :
5.10 Gm/cc min
Residue Greater than 75 micron
Residue Greater than 45 micron
Particle less 6 micron
< 15 .0 %
Mesh Size ( Passing at 99% )
Advantage : -
- Fluids weighted with API Hematite Powder contain fewer solids by volume then those weighted with Barite, making higher mud fluids possible.
- API Hematite Powder is essentially useful in high density fluids.
- Use of Hematite Powder in muds results in higher rates of penetration.
- Hematite is harder mineral than Barite so it is more resistant to particle size degradation.
- Hematite Powder have higher bulk density than Barite so smaller volume is required at wellsite and for transportation.
- Packaging:-1000 Kgs Jumbo Bags with Inner Lining as standard, 50 Kgs / 1500 Kgs packing also available as per buyers requirement.
- Port of Loading:- Indian ports
- Supply Capacity:- 4000 MTN/ MONTH
- Origin:- India
- Synonyms or Common Trade Names:- Hematite powder, Iron Oxide Powder
Other Details :
- Pay Mode Terms : L/C (Letter of Credit), D/A (Documents Against Acceptance), D/P (Documents Against Payment), T/T (Bank Transfer)
- Minimum Order Quantity : 28 Ton